Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Did I tell you that I just LOVE this new Hanna????



Rain Rain come this way has got to be my FAVOURITE set yet!!!!! I have quite a few samples to share with you and can thank Rainy Hanna for helping me get my Stampin' mojo back!!!!

Isn't the little puddle just the cutest???

Did you know that Watercolour Wonder Crayons work amazingly well when you want to get coverage on coloured card stock???? They are just Opaque enough that you can nicely add layers of colour onto your paper. That being said, I used the white gel pen on the white areas of the image for complete opacity. The DP is from the DCWV Glitter Stack. I also used Whisper White, Celery and Lavendar Lace CS from Stampin' Up!!!! Metal Concho is from Making Memories and the silver brads are from SU! I also used small dots of stickles to create a fine mist!!!!

I can't wait to share more samples with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right Vicki - she is just adoreable. Love your card!!

    Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love her. I might breakdown and get some Hanna stamps soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue! Oh Hanna looks just delightful in your blues!

    ~Tex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****