Monday, July 2, 2007

Welcome new visitors!!!!


I had the great opportunity of meeting some fellow stamping enthusiasts this weekend. A beautiful (but VERY CHILLY............yes, I wore a fleece blanket around my shoulders for most of the day and thankfully it was Cheetah print, which matched my shell!) Canada Day was spent in the Park in Bath Ontario, which has one of the Largest Canada Day celebrations in Ontario.

So if you are new to the site, Welcome!!! I love to share what I am doing and hopefully will have an impact on your interest and inspiration to STAMP STAMP STAMP!!!!! If you are not new, I am STILL glad that you are here and thankful that you keep coming back, considering some of my silly posts!!!!

Can you believe the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue is online and you can order from it??? I put a good dent in my pocketbook yesterday and am keeping my fingers crossed that my goodies will arrive before vacation.

This card was created with the new Pick a Petal Stamp set. It was designed for a challenging featuring the "bombalicious" Cambria Turnbow who is an AWESOME stamp artist.............follow my side bar to view her fabulous blog...........stamp a little love baby!!!! Lots of metal and black matting and ribbon match the pink theme.

In addition to Cambria's Blog, I have listed some other eye candilicious blogs that will definitely whet your appetite for stamping, so grab a coffee or a cool drink and check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, these are Cami colors, for sure! So vivid and fun! I guess I should put some ink on this stamp set sometime, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous!! Love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****