Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tagged by the "Bad" one!!!!!

So, I have been tagged again. This time the culprit is Sherry-aka "Bad Sherry" Walkin' on the Bad Side

This one is Very Cool...........One word and I don't have to explain myself. I LOVE this because there were several, well some...................well ACTUALLY quite a few times in life that I've had to explain myself!!! (hee hee!!)

So here goes:

Yourself: Dramatic

Your Partner: non existent

Your Hair: Blonde

Your Mother: Giving

Your Father: Humourous

Your Favorite Item: Pillow

Your Dream Last Night: Energetic

Your Favorite Drink: Diet Pepsi

Your Dream Car: Mustang Convertible GT

Dream Home: Log Home

The Room You Are In: Craft Room

Your Fear: The Boogeyman

Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Retired

Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Jonathon

You’re Not: Stingy

One of Your Wish List Items: Hawaii

The Last Thing You Did: Read

you Are Wearing: Clothes

Your Favorite Weather: Warm

Your Favorite Book: Magazines

Last Thing You Ate: chocolate

Your Life: Nice

Your Mood: even

Your Best Friend: Mom

What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Dream Board

Your Car: Explorer Sport Trac

What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing

Relationship Status: Separated for Years

What Is On Your TV: Nothing

What Is The Weather Like: Cool

When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today

This is a new game of tag. Let me know your one word answers. You can link back here in the comments, so I can check them out!

I suppose I should now tag someone else! Let me see

http://www.kreationsbykrissy.com/

Michelle

http://stampinsars.blogspot.com/

Jill

Have fun Ladies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****