Sunday, May 6, 2007

Going to Miss those Chickens!!!!!





As many of you are already aware, the Stampin' UP! retirement list came out on May 1st. With over 250 sets retiring in total, I lost 90 sets, not including hostess sets and wheels. This means I am going to have one heck of a Garage Sale in July!!!!!

Best of Cluck is one set that I am sad to see retire.............it took me a long long time to endear myself to this set, but with all the arm twisting samples that I would view on Splitcoast, I eventually added these happy hens to my "I REALLY NEED IT" list. These are a few of the fun cards that I have created with this set...............needless to say, this is one group of gals that won't be on my sale table............not this year anyway. Although I was sad to see a few other sets go, I am waiting excitedly to see what the new SU! Catalogue will offer in July!!!!!

Right now I may feel like Mother Hubbard with my near bare stamping cupboard........but I guess it's out with the old, in with the new!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't take my sets out of the cabinet yet. I couldn't do it. I don't want empty cabinets. I am with you...I will miss this set as well as several others! This retirement list hit me hard as well.
    Love your chicken cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set and I LOVE what you did with it in these cards! A-DOR-A-BLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set and I'm not ready to part with it yet. Your cards are all so cute! Wow--90 sets! How fun to look forward to all the new stuff, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****