Monday, September 9, 2024

Impression Obsession Color Challenge


Hey everyone!!! 

i'm back for a bit!!!!

I took the summer off from IO Stamps as it's such a busy time for me with all the activities I enjoy doing, plus with working at the Flower Shop three days a week, it's been a little much!!

During this time, Mitra has decided to close Impression Obsession and is clearing out with many sets and dies at deep discounts. 

It makes me sad to see IO Stamps Closing, but I'm really excited for Mitra, as she embarks on the next chapter in her life. 

I wanted to participate in some of the challenges until we close and to highlight some of my favourite things, that are still available on the website. 


I absolutely LOVE this beautiful wreath die





It's one of the earlier dies released, but one I won't be parting with as I love the birds. which have their own seperate dies so you can do different things with them before adding them to your wreath!

I simply sponged in two different colours to get the effect I wanted.


The patterned paper was perfect for this challenge, pulling in the colours I needed to showcase. It's called wood textures. I'll be using this card for a class Christmas Card this season, as I think it turned out lovely and the colour combo is very interesting.


For the sentiment, I simply cut a 1/2" strip and trimmed in the ends. The sentiments and interior of the card are decorated with the stamps in the Christmas Jar set. 




Looks like there are only a few of these sets left, so if you love it, I'd get it sooner than later!!!






Can't wait to see what the other DT members have come up with!!!

Check out their creations HERE:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****