Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Happy Graduation

 











Hello!!

It's that time of year again, when we celebrate our Graduates!!!

If you are a member of our Impression Obsession Fans Group you may have watched me create this card. If not and you're interested in making something like this, head over to the group and watch the Vid!!!



This card has a gift card holder, which is great to gift your most recent graduate. You can also add a photo mat to this section and include a photo, which would be great if you're creating mom and dad's day cards or birth announcements etc. 
 


I used the following products on the card:


Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations!





XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****