Monday, April 1, 2024

Spring Blooms





There is nothing more beautiful to me than Spring Flowers. I'm not sure if it's because they signify new life, bring a little brightness after a dull winter, or if they're just my fave in general. I love Purple, so Hydrangeas and Hyacinths, Iris and Lilacs just make me smile!!! I have a couple of spring projects to share with you below!




I try to live life in full Bloom. After recently retiring from an intense 32 year career in the field of Forensic Treatment, I was able to manifest a part time job in a Flower Shop. Funny, but it's called in Bloom . Working with Flowers brings me Joy! 
For this card, I combined our pretty Layered Posie Die set with 
the sweet little chickie from the Chicken In set
I created the oval with the Oval of Circles die. The sentiment is from the Alphabet Sayings -Spring Set


This sweet little tag was made using images from the Alphabet Sayings Spring Set, the Sentiment is from the Chicken in Set. I can see myself creating many more Shaker Tag! This DIE makes it super easy!

Be sure to check out the HUGE sale at IO stamps until April 5th!!
There's some AMAZING DEALS!





 Be sure to check out the DT makes!!


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and tag! Love flowers and all the joy they bring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****