Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Impression Obsession New Release Hop-Day Two







Hello!! We're Hopping again today to share the Buzz on the newest IO Stamps Products






April 15th - 16th You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the April Release week (April 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!



For my first card, I used the Happy Bee Day set along with the Honey Comb Stencil , the Hex Clusters Stencil  and on the inside of the card, The Honey Comb Stencil combined with the A4 Circles Stencils







On this card,  I paired the new Sweet as Honey set with the following items:


Be sure to check out the Team Makes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****