Friday, March 15, 2024

For Mom















Hello! Welcome to IO Stamps March Release Hop!

March 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW March Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the March Release week (March 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!
Today i'm featuring some AMAZING new products I used on my Mother's Day Card and little gift. 

DIE1299- Layered Posies

DIE1291- Garden Pot

CS1310 Alphabet Sayings - Mom

Prarie Paper Pack 


As you can see, I used the entire Flower Pot on the Note Paper Box, but I only used the bottom of the Post die on the card as I wanted to feature the Flowers

I grounded the Flower Pot on a Pinked Circle



To ground my flowers on the lilac Panel I cut a Primitive Heart


Be sure to check out my Teamie's gorgeous Projects!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****