Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Bear with me- IO stamps January Release Day 2

 





Hey!!! Hope you've had a great day and have been looking forward to seeing some more January Release Goodness! This release has a bevvy of beautiful bears, including my favourite Pooh Bear 
How cute is he?? I included the sentiment from the Pooh Pleasures Stamp Set.


I created the rainbow coloured background along with the little scalloped border using the Oval Stencil Set. I grounded pooh on the black banner I cut from the Jumbo Pinked Stitched Banner Die Set. 



How about this Cutie?? I think he may be my favourite Bear of all. 
He's called the Big Hugs Bear and he sure is sweet. I created a bit of a snowy background using the Snowfall Stencil Die. I paired Huggy Bear with a sentiment fron the Bear Sayings Set. Lastly, I created the Hello Banner using the new Capital Alphabet Set

Be sure to head over the IO blog to get the details on the prize portion of the hop and follow the links below to see the amazing designer creations.



XX's  & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****