Friday, December 15, 2023

Impression Obsession Stamps December release blog hop






December
 15 & 16 the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the December Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (December15-22) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!




For this card, I used the fabulous HUGS die!!! I love the size of it and the font!!

I cut grey shadows for each word and used the cute polka dotted paper from the Warm Reds Paper Pack for contrast

The sentiment was stamped from the Sending Hugs Stamp set onto the sentiment bar of the Deckled Tag






I wanted to create a masculine type of hugs card, so I used paper from the Textures Cardstock pad and the Wood Textures Pad. I mounted the word hugs cut from the Hugs die onto the Primitive Heart die.

Lastly, I stamped the sentiment onto a little tag die, but I can't seem to find the die set it hails from!!!




Here's the inside of the card!

Both sentiments are from the Relationship Humour Stamp Set

You can find all the new products HERE

Be sure to check out the DT creations.





 

1 comment:

  1. These are great, I esp love the sentiment on the last card, hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****