Monday, September 11, 2023

Trick or Treat






Hello!!!
How was your weekend? Mine was pretty uneventful. I had a little hike in the Forest, followed by a nap. I hope all these iron infusions I'm having will make a difference. 

Today we're featuring Designer Paper today!!

The base of my card starts with the Grey Spider Webby sheet from the Bats for Halloween Patterned paper

The purple pumpkin layer and the small tag are cut out with papers from The Trick or Treat Patterned paper


I cut the two tags from the Everyday Tags 2 set. I used the Cloud Grass Scene die to create a cloudy sky look to mount the sweet bats from the Creepy Kitty Stamp Set. The sentiment is from the Witchy Kitty Stamp Set

This was a super fun card to make!!! 

Be sure to check out my teammates super sweet creations!!




XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****