Saturday, September 16, 2023

Impression Obsession September Release Hop Day 2






The Happy Holidays Sentiment is the In and out 1 set. 
These are a great new series of sentiments for the outside and inside of the card.
I LOVE how these sets make it easy to adorn your card fully, without having to search for matching sentiments!

WHAT ABOUT THIS STINKIN CUTE REINDEER???

I can't EVEN!!!!!!

IT's the Reindeer Mug die!!!

The Paper is PP045 Holiday Cheer, mixed with PP040 Christmas Doodles, all to be found in the New Products Section

I see myself making TONS of cards with this die!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOO cute!




So cute, I made another!!!!

I used the stripes from the PP045 Holiday Cheer as the base for this card!!! I love this small scale strip and would use an entire pad of this pattern alone!!!!

I coupled the Reindeer mug with the Merry Christmas die, the Cookie Plate Die and the Merry Christmas Sentiment die 

I will say the Reindeer Mug die is super versatile and can be used on it's own!

Watch my Instagram account @summerthymestudiodesigns for more ideas!!!!


For more fabulous ideas, follow the links!!!!
 



XX's & Oh's
--Vicki~~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****