Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Things are getting Spooky!!





Welcome to the August Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!
August 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the August Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.


There are so many cute images in this month's Limited Edition Kit

I paired some of my fave papers and a fun die to create this cute card!!!

I started the card by adding some orange paper from the  Basics Orange Paper Pad and then layered on some purple paper from the Cool Watercolor Paper Pad
I heat embossed the Groovy Saying!! The Text reminds me a bit of the graphics you might see in the Scooby Doo Cartoon. Even though the animation was pretty basic, I still enjoy those old cartoons.  I cut the black panel to incorporate the Halloween Hill die, adding some yellow in behind the windows to up the Spooky Factor!




I really enjoy the look of Prismacolor Pencil on Kraft Paper

How cute is this fuzzy little Spider?? 

I paired this image with a couple of my fave dies i've used over and over!!!

The Bat with Sign Die is one of my go to dies for Halloween. I cut two of the cute bats and one sign! 

I used the Spiderweb Panel Die to ground all the little pieces to the card. I LOVE purple!!!


Be sure to check out the Design Team  Creations! I've had a sneak peek and they're SUPA cute!!!



Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (August 1st– 6th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!


Have a great day!!!
XX's & Oh's
--Vicki~~



3 comments:

  1. Love the Boo card with the little bats. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific cards and this release is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout and a very creative way too use this die!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****