Monday, February 20, 2023

IO Stamps Theme Day- Easter Greetings












Hello!!!

Super excited to share my first official post as a returning DT member!

I created this super whimsical card by first making a background with Distress Oxide Inks
I used Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feather for the sky and Twisted Citron for the grass.
I stamped the Floral portion of the two stamp LG Meadow Floral Stamp  with Rasperry and Villanous Potion Distress Oxide Stamp

I stamped the Happy Easter Sentiment, which you can find in the LG Spring Sentiment Set

 I filled in the middle of the daisies with Prima Pencils and then added some white Gel Pen dots for added dimension. So cute!!!

Lastly, I die cut some butterflies from the  Butterfly Set Die. I like to use some painted background paper I made using a Gel Press and Acrylic Paints.  I added these using some dimensional dots and then raised both panels off the card base.

I really like how the card turned out. What do you think?

To check out the DT creations this week, follow the links:




Hope you had an amazing day!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****