Sunday, January 2, 2022

New Year- New Venture!




Good Morning!!!

Happy New Year!!!

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and Christmas, if you celebrate!!!

I believe 2022 is going to be an EXCEPTIONAL year!!!

It's been a rough go for the last couple of years, but I truly believe things will turn around in 2022~


Although things have been tough, the situation and limitations as a result of the Covid crisis allowed me to make some positive lifestyle changes, such as reconnecting with nature and my level of health and fitness. I found myself outdoors a LOT more and truly developed a passion for Kayaking and Hiking!!!

Not only was I able to take an inventory of my activity level, I was also faced with a decision to retire or not. I've decided to continue to work for now, but also was considering what I will do to supplement my pension so that I can do some travelling when the world opens up!!!

With that, I have made a decision to return to my roots with regard to paper crafting and focus on building a small business as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

My passion for Card Making and Scrapbooking thrived way back in the early 2000's when a friend brought some Stampin' Up! Stamps into work. I have to admit, I was quickly hooked and developed a passion for the high quality products and the ability to coordinate papers, colouring tools, stamps, sentiments in a quick and easy manner..... I'm thinking it was around 2000 as I recall my now 25 year old son Jon crawling under the table when I was holding classes!!!! 

THAT will certainly be frowned upon now!!!! ...although I'm sure he has other interests to occupy his time these days!!!

I'm totally excited to provide live classes as well as opportunities for virtual classes and workshops to those who live in Canada!

Please follow my blog to keep on top of what's happening and if you're so inclined, I would love you to like and share my business page with your friends!

You can find it HERE

I'm SOOOOO excited to share this new card with you.

The stamps and accessories for this card can be found in the January-June 2022 mini catalogue, which can't be accessed until January 4th,  but I'm allowed to share my creations with you and will update the links after the 4th!




Here's a closer view!!!

How about those cool globes and gumballs??

I just love interactive cards and this Stamp and Die Bundle, make it so easy to create the cards!!!

I can share the papers and inks, I used for the card, which include


I like to use Basic White THICK for my card bases

I used 

Basic Black Ink
 as well as 


I used the following accessories:








One of the newer trends I'm seeing is to decorate the inside of your cards and why not?

To really personalize and make your cards super fun, this is the way to go.....




You can even coordinate your envies, which just give it that little extra bit of oomph!!!


So what can you expect of me?

Starting on my Business Page, I intend to go live during the week to share some tutorials and connect with the people who are interested in my page.

Starting in Februrary, I plan to offer class kits and projects 

I'm still working out details for incentives for those who support my small business/

If you are still here and reading....

Thank you,

Thank YOU

THANK YOU!!!!


As a small token of my appreciation, I am going to send this card to someone who leaves a comment here on this post!!! Be sure to share with your friends so they also have the opportunity to win!!!

I will announce the winner on the 15th of January!

 Comments added prior to January 24th at 8:00 p.m. will be considered!!!

If you are in Canada, you can visit and shop my website HERE- 


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****