Wednesday, July 14, 2021

A day at the Beach with IO stamps


Good Morning!

Today we're featuring Beach Themed cards!!

Using the Slimline Silhouette images makes cardmaking super easy!!!

For my card, I sponged in the background using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks

THen I simply stamped the 

Sand Castle Slim Line stamp in Black as well as the Winds of Change sentiment.

Quick, Easy and Cute~~

Make sure you stop by the IO blog to see who else is sharing 

Have an AMAZING day!!!

--Vicki~~

 

2 comments:

  1. Your slimline is awesome, Vickie. I just want all of those new silhouettes for slimlines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so beautiful, clean and simple too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****