Monday, June 7, 2021

Impression Obsession June Release Celebration




Good Morning 

 Welcome to the Impression Obsession June 2021 Release Celebration!

Each day (June 7th & 8th) you can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog (link to blog). We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event - so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win!



For my hournal pages, I used the Party Hat die
and the


My Journal pages were created to commemorate my Momma's 81st Birthday!

In the midst of the Covid Pandemic, we had an outdoor Fireworks
Celebration and a Cupcake and Hot Chocolate Bar
Nom Nom!!

Hopefully next February, we will celebrate in Style again
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Monday June 14th at midnight CT. All winners will be announced on Tuesday June 15th on the Impression Obsession Blog.


Here are the list of Links for the HOp!

19 comments:

  1. Your journal is so pretty! I’ve not seen one done like this before. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative and beautiful your journal page is. Just amazing..Love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of love in your journal pages here. The new dies add so much to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing page and pictures! LOVE the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome journal pages, and I really love that fun party hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hat die looks so great on your page!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout and the way you incorporated the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea of a special page in a journal for this celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure your Mum loved this celebration page! So special and a great way to showcase these wonderful new dies!!! It looks like she enjoyed her special day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A nice way to commemorate your Mom's 81 birthday and what a milestone. Nice journal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great journal page of your momma's birthday. I like the party hat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet pages. Great job with these great products.

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved the hip throw back botanical feel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Layout, love all the details and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your journal pages and all of your details. Happy belated birthday to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous journal pages. I like the size of the party hat and big numbers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****