Wednesday, June 30, 2021

DIe Cut Day at IO Stamps!



Morning!!!

Hope you're all doing well! I've been having a super busy summer thus far and have not done a lot of stamping!!! I wanted to hop on today and share this super cute Alien Card.
These Alien and Spaceship are two of my go to dies for creating kids cards!!!

It's always fun to add additional stars, which I cut from the Planets Die set

The Stellar Sentiment is perfect for a Celebratory card or just a thinking of you!!!!

Be sure to head over to the IO Blog to get the list of the DT who is sharing today!


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

 

2 comments:

  1. Your cute card reminds me of a fun trip I made to Roswell, NM many years ago with friends. Thanks for the memories. Cards can do that, yes, they can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh waht fun and sure to bring a smile!! Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****