Tuesday, March 16, 2021

You're Turtle-isciously Sweet!


Good Morning!!!

I'm participating in an Instagram Hop with the TLC Design Team, featuring some new release stamps!!!

I'm choosing to showcase the Turtle-icious stamp set. 
How Stinkin' Cute are these l'il critters??

For this card, I used the following items


I created the background colours using Oxide Distress Inks and then coloured the little critters with Prism Pencil, to keep the look soft and pretty!!


The Hop is actually happening on Instagram, so be sure to check out the links there

my instagram is @summerthymestudiodesigns



Have a great day!!!

Xx's & Oh's

--Vicki~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****