Saturday, March 13, 2021

Sweetie the Dragon brings SWEET news!!!!


Good Morning!!!
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
It's back to being a bit cold here, but SUNNY!!!! Yes! I can take any temperature, so long as the Sun is shining!!!

Today, I'm sharing a sweet card I created for TLC Designs using Sweetie the Dragon as the main image, along with the Balloon and Hat from Happy The Dragon

In fact you should have ALL the Dragons from the TLC Designs Shop, they're super cute!!!

I coloured this little fella with Prism Pencils, blending with Gamsol.

See the pretty pattern in the background?
That was created with the Aztec Sunshine Die

I find all of Tammy Lynn's dies have some awesome accessories!!!!

Be sure to check out the website as she has some super cute Digi images as well

I'm excited to announce a fun week coming up with lots of new release products.

The Party starts tomorrow with a live virtual Booth Tour at 4 p.m EDT

 Join us 

HERE




I've created some fun cards for the new release and can't wait to share them with you!!!!

Have an amazing Saturday

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****