Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Darling Dragons with TLC Designs


Good Morning~

a month or so ago, I shared some cute cards from TLC Designs, a small and lovely company I started doing some design work for.

Today I'm featuring a couple of adorable stamps, coupled with an interactive die and a fun Star die.

Introducing 

&

I coloured these l'il cuties with Prism Pencils, blending with Gamsol.
I chose colours that were more neutral than the classic green and purple you see on many Dragons.
Not that I don't like green and purple... I do, I DO!!! I just wanted to showcase an alternative and more specifically softer look.

So now I have to tell you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Star Spangled Confetti die.

With 7 (yes 7!) dies in this set, you can do all sorts of fun things!!!!

What did I do? 

Well I made those starts SWING!!!


How did I do that you ask?

Why, I used the the Double Dial Die
I'm not going to kid ya, I did find it a touch challenging to use the die by just reading the directions, but Tammy Louise, has a great video on You Tube, that makes assembly a snap!!!

You can find it HERE

So that's what I have for you today!!!

I'll be back soon with some more TLC Design Shares!!!

All I have to say is these stamps are the CUTEST EVAH and the price point is FABULOUS!!!!

Have a wonderful day,

XX's & Oh's 

--Vicki~~




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****