Thursday, March 18, 2021

Alicorn Happiness



Good Morning!
 
I have another share for you from TLC Designs Stamps

I created this card with the most adorable set called Alicorn Happiness
You can find it in Tammy-Louise's shop now!!!

I created the background with Oxide Inks, A Starry Background Stamp and some embossing powder!
I coloured the sweet little Alicorns with Prismacolor Pencils and some sparkly gel pen.
Lastly, I stamped the sentiment onto an oval piece and sponged the color in with the oxides!

I can't wait to create more fun cards with these sweet little fellas!!! Well Maybe they are ladies....but I do know they are Stinkin' Cute!!!!


Have an AMAZING day!!!


Xx's & Oh's

--Vicki~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****