Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Impression Obsession -Be Crafty


 

                 





Good Morning!!! 


Hope all is well in your world!!!


Today our theme is be crafty!!!


I'm crafty almost every day, but perhaps this week, i'll be just a little craftier!!! 

  



I was working on a custom sign and since I was in my Silhouette Studio, I decided to create a few simple easter cards!!! They are lovely as they are, but in the spirit of the theme, I decided to ramp it up a bit and fancy up the plain card with a die cut, some extra bling and a stamped sentiment.


This Bunny Border  die is an oldie but goodie and I usually always use it at least once

at Easter. I chalked some soft pink into the ears and added some nuvo drop eyes. I had some tiny little gold half pearls, which made for super cute bunny noses

I added the Happy Easter Sentiment from the 

Easter Basket Clear Set


Be sure to HOP.....get it? HOP on over to the Impression Obsession Blog to get the links to see who else is sharing today!


XX's & Oh's


--Vicki~~




 

3 comments:

  1. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These egg cards would be a perfect find in someone's mailbox. I really like the one with the bunnies added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post, thanks for writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****