Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Darling Die Cuts!






Good Morning!!! Today' I'm featuring the 2nd last set of Christmas Cards for this season!`
It's a perfect time to share these cards as we are featuring IO dies today!!!

For this card, I used Elf Outfit Die 
and the Elf Did It sentiment



What about this Jolly little Fella?

For him, I also used the Elf Outfit Die  along with the 

I loved dressing up this super cute Primitive Gingerbread die
I added the "tis the season sentiment, to finish it all off

Therse were super fun cards to make and I know the receipient of the Gingerbread card LOVED it!!!

Be sure to head over to the IO blog and see who's sharing today!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~


2 comments:

  1. you did a beautiful job coloring and outfitting that sweet gingerbread man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****