Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Old is new or is it Old and New?

 

Morning Friends~

Today I'm changing things up a bit to share a little old and new!!

I'm super excited to share two of the new slimline stamps, along with a couple of older dies!!

What do you think of my pretty peaceful winter scene?

I'm diggin' it !!!!

The two new slimline dies I used are


I love this stamp!! I stamped it in Stormy sky. The stamp iteself is 8.5 inches long!!

AMAZEBALLS!!!!! I love the flecks of snow in the scene....

to that I added one of the stamps from the
I just inked the portion of the stamp I wanted to use on my card

You see the slimline stamps will work vertically and horizontally and you can also use them for Standard sized cards!!!

Now here is where the older supplies come into play:

The Hills are created with the Ocean Waves Dies and the pretty slopes are donned with deer from the small deer set and the deer snow globe

These little deer have been used over and over and at 5.00 for the set are a steel......lol or a steal!!!

We're going to be showcasing the new slimline stamps later in the month, so stay tuned for some beautiful cards!!!!

Have an AMAZING day!!!



XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

 

1 comment:

  1. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****