Monday, June 22, 2020

Impression Obsession-New Dies in the house!!!!




Good Morning
I'm excited to share some of the new summer dies with you.
I totes adore this super sweet potted cactus set. The little pots and the different shapes of cactus are super cute!!!!

I mounted the various cacti......is  Cacti plural for Cactus? I think so, but if not, it sounds good to me!!!!.... Oh distracted again!!!
I mounted the cacti and pots onto the new Tag with capped top 
Lastly, I added the Sorry I've been Prickly sentiment


Take advantage of the flash sale!!!



Check out the Blog to see who[s sharing samples today!!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFULLY DONE, Vicki!!! LOVE the designer papers you chose to use with your "cacti" too! ;) LOVELY floral pots too! AND your tag is WONDERFUL! Might need to add that one to my basket! A SUPER JOB!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****