Monday, May 4, 2020

Old is New at IO Stamps




Good Morning!!!!

Did you know there are some Digital Stamps Available at Impression Obsession?

Now you can also get the same stamps in Rubber.

What I particularly enjoy about Digi Stamps is the fact I can manipulate the size to suit the needs of my project. 

This stamp is called  Cactus Mailbox
The digital image is found HERE

I sized the digi to fit a 4.25 x 5.5 inch cardfront. 
The Rubber stamp is significantly smaller than that but sooo pretty

I printed this on Cold Press Watercolour paper and loosely painted it.

Be sure to check out the new Digi Stamps on the Website

There are some free stamps from the Gary Robertson Collection as well as from Nola Chandler and Lindsay Ostrom, so be sure to check them out!!

While you're at it, Check out the IO blog to see who else is sharing samples today

Have an AMAZING day!!!!

XX's & Oh's

***Vicki~~




5 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki, thanks so much for commenting on my punny bunny card! I don’t usually do digis because i like to paint my images although my printer will take 90 lb. hot press watercolour paper. Are you able to print heavier watercolour paper? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored! Great job - love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring on this card. I had to have this digi to support our postal system which is having to justify itself these days it would seem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr,chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****