Thursday, February 6, 2020

IO Designer Challenge-Hugs and Kisses







Image may contain: text



Good Morning!!!!!!

I hope you all are having a great day!
Today we're featuring love themed cards and challenging you to share your creations over on the IO Blog. For my card, I used this super cute stamp set by Nola Chandler
It's called Who Loves You

Who Love You

Look at all this cuteness!!!

I can't stand it!!

Be sure to head over to the IO blog and check out the wonderful creations by out Design Team!!!


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~


2 comments:

  1. So cute and fun! Looks great in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

    More than 160 thousand women and men are utilizing a easy and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's effective and it works every time.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Proceed to do this strange hack

    and you'll be 1-2 lbs thinner in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****