Saturday, July 6, 2019

Inky Oceans and Puppy Tales- A Tribute to a dear friend Joanne


I was honoured to be asked to be a part of a tribute hop for my friend Joanne Grezlak. 
I was saddened to hear she had passed away suddenly in May.
I was blessed to know Joanne through the stamping community. As an active member of Splitcoast Stampers, Joanne was very talented, helpful and I enjoyed chatting online with her on occasion and commenting on the pictures of our little Shi Tzu's . 

I will miss her very much <3 p="">

I created my card to represent Joanne's love for the ocean

Her Blogs  The Inky Ocean Gazer and The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 showcased her love for stamping and her black and white cards so lovely!!!

I must apologize for being a little late to the hop. For some reason I had it scheduled for the 7th, when in fact it was posted on the 3rd. 

I hope there is a vast Ocean in Heaven and Joanne continues to gaze at the whitecaps dancing across the wake.


Please stop by the following blogs to see the beautiful tributes

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

Dies by Impression Obsession Stamps

22 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****