Monday, June 10, 2019

Old is new at IO Stamps








Ahoy Matey's!!!!

This morning we're sharing some of the older images that IO Stamps has to offer!!!!

If you are new to IO, you may have missed out seeing a lot of the older stamps
The main image is called Seaside Shack. How totally cute is that? I coloured it up with Copic Marker and  mounted it on a tone on tone background called  Beach Silhouette

This weekend, it felt as if it was officially summer!. thus the fun summer themed birthday card.
I think it would be totally fabulous for a guy, big or little

Head over to the IO Blog to see who's sharing today!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute shack and I love all the little details that make it so very special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****