Thursday, May 23, 2019

Impression Obsession Designer Challenge-Feathered Friends


GOOD MORNING!!!

Today we're featuring feathered friends here at Impression Obsession!!!

What a perfect opportunity to try out the Chicken's Die cut.
In addition to the Chickens, I used the Barn Die, Sign Post Die
Of course, I had to use the Hugs Die 'cause it's super cute! 
Lastly, I used the Hello from the Greetings Set

I cut the Hen and Chick in White and coloured all of the pieces with Copic Marker

Easy Peasy!

Be sure to share your Feathered Friends Project over on the IO Blog for an opportunity to win a gift certificate! See you over there!

XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~


3 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE, Vicki! I keep looking at your Chicken Die.... I DO LOVE IT!!! LOL AND Baby! ;) WONDERFULLY DONE!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a darling farm scene and I love the chickens in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute chicky and chick and scene...love those new dies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****