Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Is Spring coming?


With Spring upon us, I was inspired to play in my art Journal. I  totally LOVE the  Spring Ring Stencil and I can see myself using it over and over.

Anyway, I decided to make a little bit of a background using the  Mid Century Birds Stencil
Once I got this in, I put the Spring Ring in the middle of the page and started using various inks to colour it in. . Then I traced the outer circle and added in my pattern to make it the focal point of my page...... Then I had an OOPS!!!
A BIG OOPS

A Huge smudge on my page from my arm, which I dragged through the ink.....initially I was SO bummed!!! but THEN......

I dipped my arm in the ink again and again and again and created the additional pattern on the bottom of the page, which I think looks pretty cool. I'm just glad the colour coordinated with my page!!!!

I can't wait to play a little more with these stencils and the rest of the new release~~~~~

Have an amazing day!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****