Monday, February 25, 2019

Impression Obsession - Old is new 3- Have a drink on me


Good Morning!!!

We're featuring oldies but goodies at IO stamps today!!!!

These images have been around for quite awhile, but I quite like this stippled style of Gail Green's older images

For my card, I used  the Wine Bottle and Drink images, colouring them in with Prisma Pencils and Blending with Gamsol.

For the background, I stamped the Nature Cover a Card onto kraft paper. I distressed around the edges a touch and then assembled it.

Be sure to head over to the IO Blog to get the links for the ladies who are sharing today!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****