Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady aka Mom!







79 years ago, one of the most special ladies arrived in the world. A beautiful baby, destined to become a beautiful woman, inside and out!!!!



I always love to create a special card for Mom, because like her Mother, she appreciates the cards so much!


Here she is with her Aunt and Uncle, who will be celebrating 71 years of marriage this month!!!!
She is loving and caring with family~








Mom is a loyal friend who would do anything for those she cares about. She can be a little hard headed and isn't afraid to let her opinion be known, although it can be harsh; most that know her, realize her heart is in the right place and just like we all have some flaws, so does she. Beauty without some degree of imperfection seems synthetic. Mom is real in all that she is and all that she does!




 




Whether we're just having a little roadtrip, or exploring the world together, we are making memories that won't be forgotten. Even though we might spat a little or scare the crap out of each other in the middle of the night (Remember Grenada? lol) I fondly cherish each place we have explored together. 






 

Even in the rainy moments......

You are my sunshine!!!





You are my Joy



 My best friend


I am proud to have an incredible relationship with you
Blessed that you are my mother
and grateful for all you are and all you do

With Love,

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~








1 comment:

  1. They certainly did break the mold when they made your momma!!!! Happiest birthday to you Sandy. Love and hugs from my neck of the woods!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****