Thursday, January 3, 2019

Impression Obsession Designer Challenge-New Beginnings




New Impression Obsession Challenge!
New Beginnings
Head on over to the  Impression Obsession blog to see all the challenge samples from the design team and to enter the challenge (all the details are there!). A random challenge project will be selected to showcase on the IO blog AND you can to enter to win a $25 gift certificate from IO just by playing!

My Project is my first Art Journalling Page of the Year
I Love this NAMASTE stamp . It's a wonderful message for the beginning of a New Year.
This year I plan to focus on opening myself to the Universe and honouring the blessings that are bestowed upon me daily. It's been a long journey back to myself since my health issues commenced back in 2014. I believe that was a wake up call to recognizing the unhealthy choices in my life with regard to relationships, habits and allowing energy vampires to sap me of not only my energy, but of my confidence and sense of self.  The journey has been slow, but not without great significance and many wonderful lessons along the way. I'm still far from my destination, but I intend to enjoy each moment, challenge, struggle and achievement along the way.
Namaste is significant in reminding myself of the universal connectedness we all share. No matter who we are. In understanding that, I remain mindful of the way in which I  treat others and in the way I look after and empower myself. It allows me to do my work without judgement and make choices that are in my best interest in a thoughtful manner. At times, being human we can stray from those principles. Therefore I intend to use Namaste as a way of bringing my thoughts and behaviours to a place where I honour the light in other's as it is also within me. 

In addition to the Namaste Stamp, I used the following supplies for my page.
Tim Holtz Distress ink in Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock
I hope you enjoyed my share with you today

~~Namaste--
--Vicki~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****