Saturday, November 10, 2018

Peace




Good Morning!!! 

What a beautiful Clear and cool day here in Kingston. I actually had to don my toque when I took Sydney for a little walk. 

I wanted to share this card I made with a few Stencils from a Colourful Life

I used a combination of Stencils as listed below and a few different techniques
I think this warrants a Video and will get onto that soon!!!

I used the following dies.



I must be in the mood for Pink Coloured Christmas Cards this year!!!!

I used a combination of Pan Pastels and Distress ink on this card!!!!

Gotta Run 'Cause I have tons to do today, but I will try to get onto doing a video this week

XX's and Oh's
-Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****