Saturday, September 1, 2018

Technique Junkies Stamps September Release Blog Hop


Good Morning!!!

Welcome to the Technique Junkies Stamps September release Blog hop.
If you've been hopping already, you have arrived from my sweet friend Ceal's Blog 

I have a couple of spooky creations to share with you today! So exciting because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween cards!!!

For this card I combined three stamps

Old Wall, which I stamped in IO Tan Ink. 

I then took a Burnt Sienna Copic and dabbed some onto my colourless blender in order to deepen the shadows a bit.

I stamped the Ephemeral Crow onto some Blue Designer Paper and cut it out from the background
Lastly, I took the Trick or Treat Banner and stamped that onto mustard Designer Paper. I added some Copic Marker in the shadows to create more dimension

The Designer Paper is an older one from Graphic 45. Oldies but Goodies!!!!!








I seem to be all about the ATC Coins these days!!!! They are so fun to create!!!

I used BOO Convention as my main image for the coin after painting the chipboard in black and adding green stripes!

I shaded the Ghoulish Gaggle of Ghosties with Copic Marker and then added some
Nuvo Glow Drops in Apple Sour (Mmmm sounds like a Martini in the making!)

Here is what it looks like in the dark!




Don't forget to Check out all the September Release Hop Stamps which you can purchase at a discount for the next several days!

If there's something else you just HAVE to HAVE! please feel free to use my discount code on any of the products, except those listed below!



Now hop on over to my super duper pal Jeanne's Blog to see her neat creations!

Have an amazing day!

XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Crow card!! I like glow in the dark ghost card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great halloween cards, Vicki! And that glow in the dark ghost is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOw very creative to put three stamps together on your first card. Everything stands out beautifully. Love how your one ghost glows in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love your raven card. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****