Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Technique Junkies Stamps August Release Blog Hop





Happy August Release Day!
If you’ve come from my dear friend Ceal's Blog you are in the right place. If not head to the Technique Junkies Blog for the start of the hop.
We have 18 new stamps in the Technique Junkies line!
All of the August 2018 New Release stamps are 15% off
through August 8th! We can all use a little bargain, right?
No codes needed, just put them in your shopping cart and
the discount will be applied at checkout.


We also have a brand new EXCLUSIVE Technique Junkies product!
Introducing Shimmering Bliss! 






25 colors of shimmering dye based ink sprays that are perfect for stencils, techniques and any time you want to add shimmer to your projects! There are 20 beautiful intense colors and 5 "Topper colors" that are a clear spray loaded with sparkly mica to either use on top of other colors or alone. 



For example,  I started with a Staples Shipping Tag and sprayed it with Worn Saddle and Chestnut Mare.  Then I took some Harvest Sunset and Sprayed it onto some embossed black cardstock. I tell you, the pictures don't quite do it justice. It is totally YUMMO and I cant wait to share more samples with you soon~





If you love sparkle you will want to try Shimmering Bliss!


Now on to my sunflowery confection~~~





I used the masking technique to stamp a field of pretty sunflowers using the Single Sunflower Stamp



Here's a little closeup of my colouring...... After colouring with Copics, I dabbed in some Irresitable drops in black and did some Signo White Gel Pen highlights.





Added the Tag I created with the Shimmering Bliss Spray
I cut the little words from two of the sentiments in the Mae West Sentiments and mounted them on the tag with some foam tape.


Feel free to use my discount for any of the other stamps in the shoppe~









What about this African Beauty Image. I have to tell you, this is a Beautiful Image
I had to display her over this gorgeous Flower Texture Collage background, which I stamped in Navy Blue Ink over a Gel Pressed background. 


I have to say I love this image....... I think I already said it, but I'll say it again!!!

I LOVE this image. She is a strong and beautiful woman


Well, as Bugs Bunny, or was it Elmer Fudd Says.........

That's all folks~~~

Be sure to hope on over to one of my Besties Jeanne's Blog, because I'm sure she has something AMAZING to share~~~

XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~

3 comments:

  1. Stunning cards, Vicki! Your step-outs are great, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a greas sunflower card. I love how it is stamped out multiple times. Your tag is very intriguing as well. Great gel background on your last card. It does showcase the African lady very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****