Friday, November 3, 2017

Bunny Girl


Hope you're all gearing up for a lovely weekend.

I couldn't wait to break out my prism pencils to colour this adorable new image from Technique Junkies stamps- Bunny Girl. I see a lot of use for her in my future.

My White on White Card was inspired by Paula Wolschlager Williamson, who is in my opinion one of the best pencil artists out there!!!!

I coloured up the image with Prismacolor pencils and then simply mounted it white on white, adding some texture to the middle layer with an embossing folder!

Because  this is a new release, you can save 15% on this image until November 8th.

Happy Stamping

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****