Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Exciting News!!!!


So what's up you say?

I say I'm sooooo excited!!!!!

I've been given the opportunity to Guest Design for Vera Lane Studio Stamps this month!!!

I first fell in love with Janet Klein's images when designing for Stampotique several years ago.

Her images are quirky, whimsical and oh so darned LOVEABLE!!!

I I love the versatality of her Digital images and how you can mix and match the sets and sweet Characters!!! This month over on the Vera Lane Studios Facebook page the theme is 


I created this sparkly ATC card using   Akimi from the Kokeshi Dolls set

I coloured her and the blossoms in with Copic and Touch Markers

I created the fabulous background with Broken China and Peeled Paint Oxide Distress Ink along with the Everything Dandelion Background Stamp from Technique Junkies Stamps

To make this, I went direct to paper with the ink and after lightly misting the stamp with water, I pressed it into the background, holding it down for a few seconds. I lifted the stamp and voila!!! Such a cool background.

I cut the three words from the Kokeshi sentiment, which reads in full " Only from the heart, you can touch the sky".

I added some Viva Decor Drops in Gold to the middle of the little blossoms and added some dashed of Pralines and Cream Glitter.  Oh yes, I used my Zig metallic pen to do the trim on her Kimono in Gold.

Lastly, I mounted her image on Foam dots to the base and backed the image with some green glittery paper for some extra Pizzazle!!!!

I sure hope you join me this month to see more creations using these fabulous images~~~

Wooooo hooooooo!!!!




XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****