Thursday, June 1, 2017

Technique Junkies Stamps June Release



Welcome to the TJ June New Release Hop!

I have a few shares for you from this fabulous release.




How sweet is this Hummingbird image? Wayyyy sweet! I coloured it with my Zig Clean Brush Markers. I just love the vibrancy!

To make the background I used this awesome City Windows Stencil by a colorful life.

I layed the stencil on my background cardstock. Using a foam brush, I dabbed white glue through. I let it sit a few minutes to tack up, then I used Creative Expressions Gilding FLakes. 

The Photograph really doesn't do it much justice. In real life it's super sparkly!






I also love this sweet Turtle Image

I also created the background for this image using 


These are amazing to work with!!!!

The stamps I used are:

Buoy Shells (you have to really look to see it in the background)



My last share is this shaker card I made using the following stamps:


To make the background, I used a combination of the following Oxide Inks


I stamped Buoy Shells in Versamark and embossed in white embossing powder.

I used some pretty Designer Paper as a background in the Shaker Window

Finished up with some Prima Glass glitter.



Make sure you visit all the blogs to see all the great creations 


Enjoy the hop and don't forget that the New Release Stamps are discounted for a period of time!!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

8 comments:

  1. Gosh, your work is totally awesome. Love your first card with the guilding flakes. Hummingbird is nicely coloured too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the background you made with the City Windows stencil. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! - I love the creative painting of the humming bird. So, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the hummingbird is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Vicki! I especially love the shaker card. What a nice card for a sad occasion. Will definitely lift some spirits. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Vicki - really nice offering for June release. Sparkling goodness. Love the all! Happy hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki, these cards are incredible, each one more exquisite than the last. Just love the creative way you've used the new release. Your designs give me some great ideas to draw on when my order arrives. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my what a great group of cards. The last one takes my breath away. As always you treated us to wonderful eye candy. You're such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****