Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday Designer Challenge-You take the cake!


Good Morning!!!

This week, we're having a cake eating contest....whooops, I mean a Cake challenge over at Impression Obsession Stamps!

There is nothing better to look at and eat, than a pretty cake!!

I kept my card simple this week and used one set to create my card.


I coloured my image with Copic Markers. I added some white gel pen accents and of course some glitter for added pizzazle!!!! Every cake needs a little sparkle!


Let's see your Cake Creations!

Be sure to load up your creation on the IO Blog
One player will be selected for a $25.00 gift certificate!

and of course, don't forget to check out the DT Creations!



XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****