Sunday, March 26, 2017

ATC fun!




Good Morning!!!!!

This is probably the first, maybe second time that you will have seen ATC's on my blog! 
I've never really been much into them until I joined Vera Lane Studio Digi Stamps Facebook Group.

I first became acquainted with Janet Klein when I was designing for Stampotique Stamps. 
I've always loved her style and was so excited when she started to release digital images. I have managed to collect a few over the past year and thought I'd give the ATC card exchange a go!

These are the two cards I created for the February and March trades!!!

The February theme was Love and Friendship


The March Theme was a mix up theme. You had to combine more than one set. I used three or four in this one I think!!!!


I'm really excited to see what is on for April. It's not only fun to make them, but it's really exciting to get a card back in the mail!

Have a lazy Sunday!

You can find Janet's Etsy shop HERE

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****