Friday, January 13, 2017

Festive Friday 2


Good Morning!!! 

I'm back with another "Flattish" Christmas Card.

Because this one is a 6x6, I strayed away a bit from my goal and will hand deliver it.

I had coloured this sweet image from Stamping Bella using the Gingerbread House Stamp and Die Bundle. I also had a lot of this sweet Designer Paper from Stampin' Up!, which was just dying to be set to cardstock!.

I coloured the image with Copic Markers and tucked it away into my coloured image bin. I pulled it out this morning as I felt it would be perfect for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.

I finished it up by adding three little heart embellies that I picked up at the Dollar Store.

It came together quickly since I had the super cute image coloured!!!!

 XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****