Saturday, November 26, 2016

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #53


I'm excited to share my final project as a Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp! What a wonderful opportunity it was to create and share projects for them this month! 

This week, they are having a Sketch Challenge. You can also combine it with a colour challenge as well if you like, but must use three of the five colours shown. Please see the YNS stamp blog post for details. I had an idea to use the Paint Swooshes and Spatters set to form a background behind the tree. I wasn't sure how that would go, but I really like the way it turned out and think I may do some simple tree cards using this method.

I stamped the Merry and Bright Tree three times; twice onto the olive cardstock and once onto caramel. I fussy cut the tree in its entirety and the second cutting consisted of cutting it into layers so that I could sponge the edges to get more depth. The large star on top was made with a Stampin' Up! punch that i've had forever! The sentiment is from the Snowman Family set

Your Next Stamp has the most adorable stamps! Be sure to stock up 



Now is a great time to as there is a sale going on until November 29th!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a darling creation! Love the dimension of this sweet tree ... makes such a "happy" card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****