Sunday, October 25, 2015

Something WIcked This Way Comes


Are you all ready for Halloween? I just realized how close we are getting and thought I'd better get this post up! I picked up this fabulous  Carta Bella 12x12 Trick or Treat Collection and had only made a card with it. I started working on the altered box a few weeks ago, when I was at Jactopia. 
I had to light a fire under my backside to get it finished, or it would probably end up in the Unfinished Projects Pile! Do you know that pile? lol

Soooooooo for the cover, I started off by covering the entire front in the Bat Paper and then I got distracted and ended up on Pinterest, where I found this AMAZING Tutorial

So I didn't want to alter the entire cover, after having put the cool bat paper on, so I just altered bits of it!  I picked up the bats and centipedes, along with the book box at one of our local Dollar stores.

To find out how to do the bats and bugs oh my, refer to the tutorial!!!!!





Of course I had to alter the interior of the book as well and had a lot of fun using the sticker sheets that came in the collection.

In addition, I used the following dies from Impression Obsession Stamps






Lastly I used a little Tim Holtz Halloween Medallion!

Hope you enjoyed my Spooky Project!

Happy Crafting!

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****