Monday, October 5, 2015

Pop up gift card holder with Doodlebug Designs






Today, I have a fun share for you that I created with my Sugarplum paper from Doodlebug Designs

If you scroll to the bottom of the post, you'll find my Periscope Video attached

but for now.......

I cut the original paper at 93/4" x 5.25

I scored the paper at 13/4" and 6"

Then I scored lengthwise along both sides at 1/2"

Please see the Video for further instructions






I trimmed my two patterned papers

Christmas Trim to 1 1/2" x 4"
and 
Merry Magic to 3.5" x 4"



I saved one of the 1/2" pieces that I trimmed from the sides and wrapped that 4" piece with  Doodlebug Bubblegum and Swimming Pool Twine

To add more dimension to the Sugar Plum Die cuts Craft Kit Gingerbread peeps, I added sponging with Tim Holtz Distress Ink and then added some liquid applique accents.

Lastly, I stamped and attached a Tiny Tag sentiment from SU"s Tiny Tag Stamp set and punch~

I added the dimensional dots, which will be used to close up the card when the gift card has been inserted. The inside panel, which holds the gift card is 3.5 x 4" 

I also added these fun enamel dot stickers to the top panel


Here's the Video to help you recreate the project





Happy Stamping!

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****