Friday, October 16, 2015

Getting Sketchy and procrastinating to the hilt!


I've been feeling UBER crafty lately. UBER .......what a word, does anyone really use that anymore? Must be the Chic Geek in me! Anyway, I was sitting around tonight, the dishes piling higher and higher in the kitchen; a little overwhelming in all actuality! So what better thing to do to avoid household chores? STAMP of Course!!!

I coloured up this super sweet image with my Touch Twin Markers and she's been laying patiently on my night table ( incidentally, does anyone else colour in bed?) to be made into a card. It's been a long while since I've joined the Sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. Love this fun challenge!

So here's what I used to build my card

The image is BAT GIRL or should I say....na na na na, na na na...no wait, that's Batman!
Impression Obsession has a new artist Lindsay Ostrom and I am LOVING her images 
You can see them all HERE

On the inside of the card, so as not to stray from the sketch, I used the sentiment

GHOULS Just wanna... now what song does that evoke in your hear? Or is it just mean.... Now all I can think of is She Bop! lol.

I added a couple of die cuts to stir things up a bit I added the Spider and Web from the Spider Web Die set. Paper is from Recollections- a combination of this years and last years 6x6 pad. I added some sparkle fluff to her wings and the spider....The card feels so soft and fuzzy. No I can play pat the spider when I'm avoiding the dishes.

Well I better head to bed before I nod off. I'd like to have fun, but this Ghoul needs her Beauty Sleep or she'll be a witch tomorrow!!! Hmmmm perhaps If I was a witch, I could wave my magic wand and have a tidy kitchen......ahhh, wishful thinking!


Happy Stamping

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****