Saturday, September 7, 2013

Another Fond Farewell





It's a Rainy Saturday and a Perfect Time for Stamping~
I wanted to share a couple of samples from the latest Release from The {Stamps} of Life
These are the last "Official" Cards as a SOL Design Team Member
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Stephanie's Fun Fun images over the last few years
As you know, I've pared down my Design Team Obligations quite significantly to free up some time to create for me and to work on doing some classes here. I have missed teaching and sharing my love of stamping with others and am gearing up to do some classes in the fall!!!
These cards are from Two New Releases
The upper card is from  Lights4Christmas


Below, you will findTiles2stamp




You can find a whole bunch of Gorgeous Samples for these sets HERE

Hope you're having a great weekend~

I'm off to Stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****